Elmo, Big Bird and Cookie Monster

High Teas, Hi-5, Haikus

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Dotted Line Originals

Here's my chance to say that I own pieces of the fabulous Dotted Line's very first collection before my friend Dorothy becomes a super hot celeb fashion designer!!

It's great to see people my age doing so well and being so entrepreneurial. Would be nice to start a business of my own as well. Tell that to my fat and lazy, accustomed-to-sitting-on-office-chair butt.


Sigh...so for now, it just living vicariously through friends like Dot.

Attended her launch party on Sunday at MAAD, which is incidentally the same venue where I had my virginal
art jamming experience.

Was great to see everything come to fruition, especially after having followed Dot's trials and tribulations through her
blog.

The collection looked great! So much so that I grabbed practically every piece of garment there to try on! These are the ones I just had to have!





Dorothy also designs bag and accessories. She's even promised to include some diaper bags in her next collection. Woo hoo! Can't wait!


























4 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hey! wear them, take pics and post on the blog! clothes always look different when they are worn, the denim jacket actually looked even better in the launch photos, on charm and selena.
- shimian

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

thank you very much for mentioning Dotted Line on your blog! you're most welcome to live vicariously through me..heheh!

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger Alicia said...

I'd like to butt in at this point and mention that your butt sounds far less passive than mine ...

 
At 4:55 AM, Blogger Alicia said...

AND why don't you post some photos of you in the dresses/clothes as well? It'll be great to share share ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home