Elmo, Big Bird and Cookie Monster

High Teas, Hi-5, Haikus

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 21, 2005

What A Difference A Year Makes....

I must say that the last year has been the most eventful 365 days of my entire life. I went from playing office politics in the dog eat dog advertising world in New York, to having a baby, to moving continents, to Having A Baby, to being a stay at home mum, to HAVING A BABY! Ok so I didn't have three babies, it was just such a big deal I had to say it more than once.

Nothing would have prepared me for the roller coaster ride I'd been through (and still am going through). Still, we really lucked out on this one. Alicia is such an awesome, happy baby now, I've almost forgotten the hellish nights we went through during her colicky months. Definitely new found respect for all mothers out there. You go girls! :)

So we just celebrated
Alicia's first birthday and I thought I would commemorate this significant milestone with these two pictures of her just to illustrate what a difference a year makes.



And of course, the all important first birthday cake!



Happy Birthday, little one! We survived the first year!

1 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

This is great - an INSPIRING, pro-baby blog! Could you also share some tips on how you got through the rough nights please? AND, is there anything I should do pre-baby to prepare myself? (in particular, staving off stretch marks ...)

Yes yes. Your friends are just so vain!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home