Elmo, Big Bird and Cookie Monster

High Teas, Hi-5, Haikus

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 21, 2005

Jumping on the blog wagon

During my younger days, I was never one to keep a diary. With every New Year, a new resolution would surface that typically resulted in only a week's worth of diary entries. Sigh...as a kid, I definitely preferred to spend time doing things than writing about them.

Fast forward to today.

After a lengthy discussion about blogs over dinner with friends on Saturday night, I finally decided (didn't take much persuading there!) to give it a shot and see how it goes. I figured this time round it will be different because:

  1. It's electronic - easier to type and erase
  2. I actually have an interesting ever changing subject to write about this time - dd Alicia! (dd in 'mum lingo' = dear daughter)
  3. With friends all around the world, it's easier to let everyone know what's going on in my life
So here goes - my first attempt at maintaining a blog! All comments will be much appreciated (go easy on the slagging pls :).

1 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

Aunty ah, we're all mertwere adults who believe in cultivating an inclusive and supportive blogging environment - so no fear, there won't be slagging off lah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home